Craigslist Jumping Jack Questions About Meeting Possible Band Mates?

Questions about meeting possible band mates? - craigslist jumping jack

I'm a bass player and I posted a craigslist ad said I wanted to be a group and any other form. This morning I received an email from a man who said his group needed a bass player and would like to know, and so on.

I have some questions:

1.Is good to meet with them first to see what kind of people are they? I do not want to go alone on the right into practice, and with them bad people.

2.When all goes well with the first meeting, it is advisable to go straight and take my bass to your area of practice? My GF is scared that maybe "Jack" to me. It made me think, and now I'm paranoid. lol

3. They seem a lot more experience than I do, that the bands and shows to go, and I am looking-term problems with them, but the thing is that I never stuck with anyone, let alone in a group. How should I approach playing with these guys?

0 comments:

Post a Comment