Fax Letterhead Does Anyone Know Of A Fax Receiver With A PC Interface?

Does anyone know of a fax receiver with a PC interface? - fax letterhead

I work with organizations in 1979 and would prefer to keep it to communicate via fax. Therefore, I have 2 or 3 faxes per year. Usually documents, they are important.
I tried a fax, but the ink is dry because it is rarely used. Results - mysterious white pages when I am home at night. I also bought a U.S. Robotics modem that message is to receive faxes electronically and to your computer via the serial interface. It is a piece of junk and accidents regularly. Results - by fax.

Therefore I need a reliable device that the fax from time to time may receive. I use my phone at home, because in my head, so that you can not use an Internet service. I do not want to rely on my computer all day, so you do not have a modem. Ideally, I would like a regular fax machine with a USB port to transfer files to your PC. If you have an answering machine so that it would be even better.

Does anyone know this device?

0 comments:

Post a Comment