Wrist Injuries More Condition_treatment Sprained Wrist And Tendon Injuries In Wrist/thumb More Details Below Please Help!!!!!!!?

Sprained wrist and tendon injuries in wrist/thumb more details below please help!!!!!!!? - wrist injuries more condition_treatment

ok so i vball hurt my wrist, the Dominican Republic attended the next day I saw a sprained wrist and she had been worried about my thumb area also cuz i broke this region was rather young when they put a splint, then next week I went xray again and again, very painful, and not just a good feeling in general, the film was nothing broken or anything, then they said I am a sprain of the wrist tendon injury that something will take longer to heal, but the doctor had told me I could receive treatment, which corresponds to Federal physics. it would, if I do thank decided to up the healing process has to be done asap plz help what to speed up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment