Tattoos On Vajinas How Often Do Tattoos Stretch Or Become Disfigured As You Get Older?

How often do tattoos stretch or become disfigured as you get older? - tattoos on vajinas

Im 18 and I have a tattoo on his right shoulder, and I get a tattoo, but I do not know where they should put in my body without stretching overtime because I'm still growing. I intend to my inner biscep my right arm, but I thought it would be extended, because I know that I build more muscle than their own. Never heard of tattoos stretching over time but still do not see, like a tattoo wouldnt stretch if your body is still growing. So all I want to know is if it is possible to stretch for tattoos, so that when your body is still growing. If yes, I know where the best place to get in my body, my tattoo is forever?

1 comments:

Haseena said...

happens to everyone. one days, all wrinkles and Loose Ends ... unless you die.

Post a Comment